During this year’s Sopot Jazz Festival we want to improve accessibility of the event. Wherever possible and within our control, we remain open to you and your needs. While realising we still have a long way to go to ensure full accessibility, we are convinced that every step towards this goal does matter. We believe our festival will be free from any barriers soon. In this process, your opinions and comments are invaluable so please, voice them during or after the festival.
The person to contact on accessibility issues – before, during and after the festival – is Zuzanna Malek:
+48 882 628 416, email@example.com.
- The infrastructure:
- parking spaces for persons with disabilities are available at city car parks near the Hotel Sofitel Grand Sopot and the Sfinks700 club;
- during concerts at the Hotel Sofitel Grand Sopot, dedicated areas will be reserved for wheelchair users and their assistants;
- the Hotel Sofitel Grand Sopot has toilets for reduced mobility users.
- Festival organisers provide for a free-of-charge pass for a person with disabilities’ assistant. The need for one such pass should be communicated as you buy your ticket at the box office, or immediately after buying an online ticket to Biuro Obsługi Widza (Customer Service) (Sopot, ul. Kościuszki 61, firstname.lastname@example.org, phones: 58 555 84 51, 58 555 84 52).
- Persons with disabilities may participate in the festival events with a duly trained guide dog or assistance dog.
- Festival organisers provide assistance to visually impaired persons to move around the concert venues. The need should be communicated by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone: +48 882 628 416.
- Persons with sensory disorders or hypersensitivity will be admitted to the concert venues without having to queue. Please, communicate the need to the admission staff or the volunteers.
- Should you need silence for a while during concerts at the Hotel Sofitel Grand Sopot, you may use the hotel reading room.
- An important group to which we would like to make the festival more accessible is families with children.
- Admission is free for children under three years of age.
- There are changing tables in the toilets at the Hotel Sofitel Grand Sopot.
- Earplugs for children will be provided during the events.
Should you have any queries, please contact Zuzanna Malek at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +48 882 628 416.